***PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES IN THE 2013 REVIEW CYCLE***
Intent to apply has been extended until April 1, 2013
Application deadline is April 30, 2013
THE 25th ANNUAL QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE®
CONFERENCE AND AWARD CEREMONY
April 7-10, 2013
Marriott Baltimore Waterfront • Baltimore, MD
Featuring the 2012 Award recipients. Also, many former Award recipients will participate in Quest.
The definitive showcase of best practices from the recipients of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award – the nation’s highest honor for performance excellence and innovation.
Join us for our 25th Anniversary Gala on the evening of
Sunday, April 7th 2013.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS YEAR'S CONFERENCE,
ABOUT QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE
Quest is the leading conference to learn best performance management practices from Baldrige Award recipients and how to:
- improve your organization’s performance results
- enhance leadership effectiveness
- build customer and employee engagement
- increase organizational innovation to gain and sustain competitive advantages
- improve process management
- create an environment that fosters social responsibility and ethical behavior
- increase organizational sustainability
The Baldrige Award recipients share best practices in each of the Baldrige Categories and answer your questions. As a conference participant, you will:
- Learn best performance management practices from the Baldrige Award recipients
- Gain knowledge of the Baldrige Criteria in educational presentations
- Engage in dynamic networking opportunities
- Take away practices to apply to your organization to improve performance and get world-class results
- Be inspired as part of a movement that is making America better by making organizations better
Who Should Attend? CEOs, senior managers, executives, directors, heads of operating units, or quality/performance improvement leaders/practitioners, from business, education, government, health care, and nonprofit sectors with an interest in personal learning and organizational improvement.
The Quest for Excellence® attendance qualifies for 1.3 Recertification Units (RUs) from the American Society for Quality (ASQ). Participation in either Pre-Conference Workshop qualifies for .3 IACET CEUs and .3 ASQ RUs.
Attendees receive: access to all presentation slides posted online; and other Baldrige materials.