Start Your Journey
Benefits of Participation in the Awards Process
Organizations that have received the Award have seen:
• Increased revenue
• Decreased cycle time
• Improved product reliability
• Greater customer satisfaction and engagement
• An increase in new product sales as a percentage of total annual sales
• Decreased time to market
• Increased employee involvement, empowerment, and productivity
• Increased market share
• Greater opportunities for innovation, research and development
• Cost reduction opportunties
• Increased return on assets and return on equity
• Global market improvement
An organization does not have to receive the Award to see these benefits; all applicants are rewarded through improved organizational processes and both qualitative and quantitative results.
20% annual cost savings from energy conservation improvements for 3 years
Customer satisfaction of 95% or higher for 4 years...
19% annual improvement rate in overall employee engagement...
More than $7.5 million annual cost savings from implementing innovative ideas...
15-fold annual improvements in cost savings from supply-chain efforts...
Baldrige award winners have seen drastic efficiency and effectiveness improvements in:
Baldrige and South Carolina
Read about the benefits that the Baldrige Performance Excellence Criteria has brough to the great state of South Carolina in this publication!